Things are heating up at GETMIPULPA and we’re looking for final year students pursuing bachelors degree in computer science, management, industrial engineering or recent university graduates interested in working closely with the cofounder of our food-tech startup.
If you're passionate about technology, entrepreneurship and the startup community and you're looking for a place that will nurture and develop your skills, we are looking for you.
We are looking for extremely talented people who are:
- Excited, engaged or curious to know more about what it's like to work with a growing early stage startup;
- Thinking about pursuing an entrepreneurial career;
- Ready for a steep learning curve;
- Passionate in playing many roles that cross traditional functional areas as a matter of necessity.
- You're an extremely diligent worker and you put an impressive amount of detail into anything you work on. Some of your friends might even call you a perfectionist.
- Super skilled with a computer / smartphone. Being friendly on the phone is a huge plus with this role.Start / Finish
Internship should begin immediately. Subject to mutual agreement between our company and the candidate, the internship duration should be in a minimum of 12 weeks and up to 1 year.
Our intern will receive 375.000 COP/week.
Upon completion of the internship program, depending on your performance you may be offered a full time position
Internship will be full‐time and the scheduling can be arranged between the student and the founder.
This is the job offer I wish I would have received. You'll be joining a fast growth food-tech company in the healthy food space. Working with Ruby on Rails and the latest development stack. So be ready for a life changing experience.
You must be located in Bogota, Colombia.